Fuji Xerox have just launched some competition for the "pros" of the laser and small A4 MFP market.
The manufacturer has launched (in Asia) the new DocuPrint range:
- P205b : 24 ppm B&W printer
- CP105 : 10 / 12 ppm color printer
- CP205/w : 12 / 15 ppm color printers
- M205b : 24 ppm B&W MFP
- CM205b : 12 / 15 ppm color MFP
More than just an elegant design; these 6 new machines have the new S-LED (Self-Scanning Light Emitting Diode) technology. This should bring users higher quality, lower energy consumption and more comfort from this silent technology. It brings sharper images, shapes, texts and graphics.
They also use the more environmentally friendly EA toner, like the other traditional A3/A4 MFPs in their catalogue.
- Samsung SCX-4824 (B&W MFP - 24 ppm)
- HP M1522, M3027 and M2727 (B&W MFP - 23, 25 and 26 ppm)
- HP CM1312 HP (color MFP - 8 / 12 ppm)
- HP CP1515 (color printer - 8 / 12 ppm)
- Lexmark X203, X204 (B&W MFP - 23 ppm)
- Lexmark X5470 (color MFP - 5 / 15 ppm)
A date for a launch in Europe has not been set yet by Fuji Xerox - so watch this space ....