After renewing its core color range in late 2009, Canon is attacking the monochrome equipment market with the launch of six black and white printing stations (including two in the Production range):
- iR Advance 6055 (i): 55 ppm (replacing the iR 5055)
- iR Advance 6065 (i): 65 ppm (replacing the iR 5065)
- iR Advance 6075 (i): 75 ppm (replacing the iR 5075)
- iR Advance 8085 : 85 ppm (replacing the iR7086)
- iR Advance 8095 : 95 ppm (replacing the iR 7095) - Production machine
- iR Advance 8105 : 105 ppm (replacing the iR 7105) - Production machine
Based primarily on the C9000 Pro Series, these new machines' technical characteristics are comparable to the color models in terms of quality (1200 dpi), environmental aspects (organic plastic) and finishing (trimming, folding, professional punching) but with, however, a smaller input capacity (7,700 sheets compared to 9,400 sheets for the iR Advance C9060Pro).