After launching the MP6001, 7001, 8001 and 9001 last year, Ricoh
announced its new 40 and 50 ppm Black & White products: MP4001
Few real hardware innovations for these new MFP's.
A couple of changes to be noticed though:
- scanning speed up to 61 opm in Black and 33 opm in color (low resolution).
- App2Me embedded: MFP personalization widgets framework
- PPDM Personal Paperless Document Manager: Nuance OCR scan Desktop software
series keep the 1250 sheets stapling module (SR790) already seen with previous versions.
Furthermore, the manufacturer has chosen to integrate finishing modules known to the MPC4000 and 5000 referenced at the catalog since 2008:
Imminent release in France!
- 3250-sheet stapler module (SR3030)
- A dynamic 15-page brochure module (SR3020)