All machines are NOT the same!
DataMaster Lab’s NEW Radar Charts make it easy for you to
Tell The Difference
- Demonstrate your product’s strengths in a couple of clicks
- Compare your machine with the customer’s old machine
- Compare toner and inkjet MFPs
- Compare all the machines in the segment – pick the vertical market too!
- Pick which axes to use
Discussions based solely on price lead to a downwards spiral:
goodbye features; goodbye margins!
Competing machines in the 20-29ppm segment
from a WorkGroup perspective
It is hard to keep the conversation on features, functions and customer requirements. We set about giving our Printer-Benchmark.com / DataMaster Online
subscribers the means to prove the value of their machines to their customers: to tell the difference, and retain margin!
- a really easy way to show the value of your offer against the competition – a Radar Chart – based on independent information
Just one of the new features of Your DMO.
Searching DataMaster Online
is easy. Everything is at your fingertips. Find your machine in a quick search – and identify all its competitors in a single click!
Click once to see ALL the different DMO
comparisons: technical, arguments, test results – and now, the Radar Chart comparison!
We have been working hard to merge our technical database of specs – 500 fields on 5000 machines – with our own independent laboratory’s database of tens of thousands of results from the hundreds of copiers, printers and digital presses we have put through their paces over the years.
This has given DataMaster
a massive resource, and all our Certificates and Awards are now based on it.
The first fruit of this project that we are delivering for our subscribers is the new 9-axis radar chart.
| DataMaster Lab Technical Specs databases
| DataMaster Lab
Plus the new DMO
Radar Charts give our subscribers two additional features:
- Select which axes are relevant for your machine, and for your customer’s requirements
- Charts based on the vertical market your customer is in, or which your machine is best suited for:
||o Public sector
o Busy work groups
o Graphical Arts
o Retail sector
o …. and more are on the way!
The new 9-axis Radar Charts are available to Printer-Benchmark DMO
subscribers. Drop us a line
to see them.
… the ten strengths of your machine, based on all our evaluations.
Everything that sets your machine above the rest on a single short document – and all from the independent DataMaster Lab