Sharp has launched the new MX-2610FN, MX-3110FN et MX-3610FN (26, 31 et 36 ppm respectively) in Japan.
The company has been preparing to replace its MX-2600N and MX-3100N for over two years.
While we wait for them to arrive in the rest of the world, let's look at the main improvements the manufacturer is highlighting for this new series:
- 10.1" touch sensitive screens (as opposed to 8.5")
- an improved documents server (with the ability to delete pages within a document)
- direct acces to the internet from the control panel (as an option)
- warm-up time only 20 seconds (was 60 seconds)
- high-capacity tray for 4,000 sheets of A4 as an option (was 3,500 on the older models)
- a more compact design
The stapling and the saddle-stitch finishing units available are the same as for the recent MX-2310U.
Watch this space for details of the offical launch ....