Brother releases 3 A4 color MFP and 2 A4 color printers featuring the LED technology.
LED (Light Emitting Diode) is a specific technology which consists in replacing the usual laser beam by a ramp of small diodes. The LED technologoy offers less bulky and more environmentally friendly machines.
More and more manufacturers enter this niche : Oki, Xerox, Sharp and Océ for A4/A3 MFP, HP and Konica Minolta for few A4 capable machines.
For now, Brother launches the :
- DCP 9010 : 3 in 1 couleur A4
- MFC 9120 : 4 in 1 couleur A4
- MFC 9320 : 4 in 1 couleur A4
- HL 3040 : A4 color printer
- HL 3070 : A4 color printerThese 5 machines are all 16 ppm in black & white as well as in color modes.