Drivve has announced the new version of their document capture app Drivve Image. Drivve | Image v5.1 has numerous small additions, for example:
- a specific connector to Worldox to allow scanning of documents directly to the Worldox document store from a compatible multifunction (this is in addition to the universal database connection tools).
- the addition of a preview function for Sharp multifunctions
- improved scanning to Sharepoint
- scan to Streamdesign's M-Files
- improved pdf file handling which can now be converted into any output format supported by Drivve | Image and processed, or read by OCR, including zonal OCR.
The release of Drivve | Image 5.1 has not changed the tarifs or Drivve's business model.