AUDITS to support buying decisions
The document imaging markets are very often considered complex to understand. They are broad and quite fragmented. Indicators and vocabulary vary widely depending on service providers and brand - yet they are all comparable; they all say the same things. What's more, information provided in bid documents and replies to tenders is often incorrect.
We offer our expertise. We can provide our objective opinion - and answers. We are completely independent of the manufacturers and software developers, and we do not sell or distribute any of these products ourselves.
Our independence will be the key to your success.
- To optimize information systems and services
- To review all steps in any paper or digital document workflow
- To control the costs of document management and processing
The Audit Process
There are several phases to an Audit:
- Financial Audit
- Technical Audit
- Organisational Audit
- Defining the print strategy
- Defining requirements
- Supporting and monitoring the selected service provider
- Reviewing and reporting on defined objectives
Our Audits draw on our Lab expertise.
We test so you can tell the difference.
Totally independent, we provide you with an objective and critical view.